Thursday, June 3, 2010

SPCC #50




This is the color combo over at SPCC this week. I don't have these exact colors but used some from my stash that are close. I used the little hedgehog
from Create A Critter, my Nesties and a Prima flower to come up with my card. I've been having a hard time coming up with ideas this last week or so but luckily I just came across an awesome clearance sale at Wal-Mart today. They were clearing out all their scrapbooking aisle. I got MS 12 x 12 double sided paper pads for $3. I also got some stamps and some embellishments for almost nothing. Hopefully, these new goodies will give me some new ideas!

4 comments:

  1. Oh,this is the cutest ever!!! I need this cart for sure....tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!!! Uber-duber cute!

    Deanne SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetie little hedgehog made ME smile! Way to go with the fun, fun card!
    Robbyn - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok---way too cute! Love that headgehog! This is so sweet!!! Great job! Thanks for playing at SPCC this week!

    ReplyDelete