Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hooray It's Turkey Day! - Cricut Cardz Challenge #48

Hi guys!  This week the challenge at Cricut Cardz Challenge is to make a card for Thanksgiving using the card feature from any cartridge you’d like, and using any colors you’d like.  I decided to use this pretty scallopped card from A Child's Year for my card base.
I cut the turkey from Create a Critter and this pretty tag is from A Child's Year.  I really don't use this cartridge enough, there are so many pretty cuts....I seem to forget about it.  I just love this tag and I was a perfect fit for my Scrappy Moms Stamps sentiment.  This stamp is from The Charmed Life set.  There are so many adorable sentiments on this set....I just love it!  Click HERE to head on over to Cricut Cardz Challenge to play along with this week's challenge.

12 comments:

  1. What an adorable Turkey! Love the card cut too! ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I have to look at my ACY cartridge. I don't think I realized it had that kind of card on it! Is the label from ACY too? Thanks for the inspiration :)

    michelle (DT#2)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an ADORABLE CARD! LOVE the TURKEY! Sooo FUN! You did a wonderful job on this weeks Challenge! TFS! :o)
    Theresa (DT#2)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very cute! great card shape too!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card....I just love that little turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, for REALS?! This is so freaking adorable! I am totally in love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, Corri!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave me a comment on my Autumn Banner. Glue Arts doesn't make a glue pen yet, but they do make a glue gun which is fantastic!

    I'm so glad you liked it! :)

    Court

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colors you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your turkey and bow rock. This is a awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesomely cute card! That turkey is adorable! Love the scallop edges and the embossed bg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cuuutte turkey card! Great job girly!

    ReplyDelete