Monday, October 25, 2010

Paper Playtime #22

This week our challenge over at Paper Playtime is to make a Halloween project.   The design team members were give some adorable digis to work with from The Stamping Boutique.  I really love this little vampire.

I know, I need to improve my coloring skills but I still think this turned out super cute.  I colored him using my Martha Stewart colored pencils and then cut the ovals using my Nestabilities.  The green/black backround paper is from a Martha Stewart Halloween paper pack.  The sentiment stamp is from Michaels and it actually reads "Frankly, I love Halloween" and it has a Frankenstein image but I masked part of it off.  Click HERE to head on over to Paper Playtime to play along with us!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute!!! I think your coloring is great!! Love the scallop oval. Awesome card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete