Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #50 -

Good morning everyone!  The Cricut Cardz Challenge this week is to make a Christmas card using the card feature from any cartridge.  I used Just Because for my card base. I got my new Expression today (yeah!!!) so now I can cut some of the larger items that I couldn't cut with the baby bug. 

The ornament is from Winter Frolic and don't you just LOVE this paper from K and Company.  I think I have a problem....I am addicted to paper.  I recently purchased a ton and still I HAD to buy this pack today at Michael's...but I had a coupon.  The sentiment is from the Winter Wishes set from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  Click HERE to head on over to Cricut Cardz Challenge to play along with us and to see the awesome cards Design Team # 1 has for you this week.

The Details
Card Base - Just Because pg.58 7"h
Mat - Just Because pg. 58 7.25"
Ornament - Winter Frolic 4"
Paper - K and Company, Secret Santa

6 comments:

  1. OMGOSH...Your card came out soooo CUTE! I Love all the fun colors.... Excellent job on this weeks Challenge! I Really enjoy looking at everyone's work! :o)
    Theresa (DT#2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I bought that paper last year and love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and paper you used for your card for this week's challenge Corri!! Congrats on your new Expression..can't wait to see what you create now that you can go 'bigger'!!! TFS :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just awesome! Love that paper!! Congrats on getting your Expression! You're gonna love it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete