Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New Scrappy Moms Stamps!

I'm so excited! Scrappy Moms Stamps has released a new stamp set called "Simple Sentiments".



This set was designed to be a companion to the "Everyday Greetings" set and offers some great sentiments for your everday cardmaking.  This set goes on sale tomorrow!  Scrappy Moms Stamps is having a FREE SHIPPING sale Thursday - Sunday.

I decided to use the "So Happy for You!" sentiment for my first card.  When I first received my Wrap it Up cartridge I knew I wanted to cut this beautiful bride and this sentiment just works perfectly.



All of the Scrappy Moms Design Team will be featuring Sneak Peaks of this set all  week.  You can find links to all their blogs in my left sidebar. 

The Details
Bride - Wrap it up 4"
Ribbon - American Crafts
Tag - Winter Frolic - 1.14"

9 comments:

  1. Oh Corri,

    What a gorgeous card! I have a little something for you over on my blog. You should go pick it up :) Thanks for all the inspiration!

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/advent-blog-hop-and-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! I love the ribbon - perfect!!!

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Wait until you see my take on this sentiment. Love the card!♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Corri this is soo soo pretty! I love that bride ((that was why I wanted that cart too!)) you did a great job! love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! How beautiful - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the ribbon roses on the bottom!! Any bride would be lucky to get this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore the ribbon on this card! It's the perfect touch!

    -Adri
    www.macheriecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful!!! Love the ribbon and the sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete