Monday, November 29, 2010

Sneak Peak #4 - Scrappy Moms Stamps

This is my 2nd Post today click HERE for my Paper Playtime post!

I wanted to share another cute card I made with the new Scrappy Moms Stamps set Simple Sentiments.
I used my Birthday Bash cartridge, again!  It's funny, I ordered this cartridge because of the pre-designed banners....I didn't pay too much attention to all the adorable images.  This cartridge is quickly becoming one of my favorites!


This adorable stamp set is available now....click HERE to hop over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to place your order today.  These would make a great gift for all your scrappy friends.  

The Details
Snail - Birthday Bash pg. 31, 3.5 inches
Paper - Martha Stewart
Card Base - 5-1/2" x 5-1/2"
Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Stamps, Simple Sentiments


9 comments:

  1. This card is adorable. Love the colors and the snail is too cute. I need to get this cart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh - how adorable! The colors are fabulous, I just LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CORRI!!! How stinkin cute is this card!!! I LOVE how you made your banner on the top...super cute!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! You are making the cutest cards from this cart!! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! So bright and cheery!! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is the cutest snail ever! wow..you have been a busy girl..I just haven't had much time lately with the holidays..lovin' everything you've been doing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I know I commented on this in November - but again - so cheery and bright. I love it and the 3-D banner.

    ReplyDelete