Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #68

Hi everyone!  It's time for another Cricut Cardz Challenge.  This week the challenge is to use a house cut from any cartridge, add some lace and a flourish.  I have had this house paper that I got at Big Lots for a while and I've been dying to use it.

I cut the house from Creat a Critter and the flourish from Give a Hoot.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps - Simple Sentiments.  I added some lavener crochet lace at the top...it kinda blends in a little. We can't wait to see what fun cards you come up with....click HERE to link up your project.

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love the flourish

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO CUTE!! The paper is super adorable too, all the little houses all lined up in a row.
    TFS,
    (:(: SMILES :):)
    ROBIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Love the paper, love the lace, cute house! Great job!
    Connie ;)
    DT2

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love how the house and paper match! Very nice!! I also presented you with an award! I'd love it if you stopped by my blog to pick it up!!

    ericaqscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love your work and gave you an award on our site! Stop by and get it, *hugs* PPT
    http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinkin' adorable!! I love the paper - great colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Card Corri! Love the colors. I had a hard time with this challenge...

    ReplyDelete