Friday, April 22, 2011

Flaunt It Fridays - Cindy Loo

Happy Friday everyone!  It's time for another Flaunt it Fridays challenge.  This week it is anything goes from the Cindy Loo cartridge.  If you don't have this one you can use a similar cut from another cartridge.
For my project, I made a skinny notepad cover.  I purchased some of the  notepads from Papertrey Ink a few months ago.  I cut my paisley from Straight from the Nest at 2.25".    I used a punch for the scallop circle and the stamp is also from Papertrey Ink.  The stamp set is called "Take Note" and has some cute titles made specifically for notepads...Grocery List, Things to Do, Books to Read etc.  I plan on making some of these for the twins to give to their librarian, computer teacher, and principal at the end of the school year.

We can't wait to see what you guys come up with using the Cindy Loo cartridge.....click here to head on over to Flaunt It Fridays!

1 comment: