Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps - Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!  We went to visit my sister in law and had a great time. 
It's time for another Scrappy Moms Stamps - Terrific Tuesday challenge.  This week we are using the Paisley cartridge.  This was the first cart I purchased after I got my baby bug.  I thought it was the best cartridge ever but now I never use it! It has some really cute cuts....I should use it more often.
I cut the frog at 3" and the mat behind him at 3-1/8 x 3-3/8.  I used my corner round on the corners of the white mat.  This background paper is from K and Company - Carolyn Gavin, Greenhouse mat stack.  My pink card base is 5" x 5" and the pattern paper is 4-3/4 x 4-3/4".  I liked this pretty flower border so I tried to work around it.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  We can't wait to see what you do with the Paisley cartridge....click here to see the rest of the design team projects.


  1. Oh my goodness Corri....I made a 5x5 card with the same frog =) LOL!!! Love those colors together....darling card!!!


  2. Very cute...I can't get enough frogs!! (Weird, huh??) Love the patterned paper. TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

  3. So cute! The froggie is darling!


  4. So so cute!! Love the sentiment! :)

  5. Love it....too cute! I really like the twines you have been using lately!

  6. What a delightful card. The little frog is so cute!! And I just love the sentiment.