Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Sky's The Limit!

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a great Memorial Day!  I have a simple card to show you today that I made yesterday.  I  made it for the Cricut Circle challenge but I missed the deadline, oops!
I used my Echo Park Paper (love it), Little Boy collection.  For my card base, I welded two scallop rectangles from Elegant Edges. The sun was cut from Just Because and the clouds are from  Zooballoo.  The airplane is a sticker that comes with EP paper collection.  I love it. So simple to make and it turned out really cute!

9 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable!!! Love the paper!! I'm gonna have to check into the Echo Park papers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super cute card, Corri! I love the Scrappy Mom's sentiment on it, too! :) ~Jen http://www.happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love those papers too! Love the buttons down the side! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. A perfect boy card.
    Nikki
    www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, I love those colors together, and the airplane is dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. I love the base of the card. Great colors and fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! I've been delayed in letting you know that I want to share the Cricut-tastic Blog Award with you. Come by my blog and get it. Copy and paste the link below to go directly to that post.--Pat N.
    http://patsscraps.blogspot.com/2011/05/cricut-tastic-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card, perfect for a little boy. The colors look great and I love the scalloped edge of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Don't you just love when a card comes together easy and looks so great?!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete