Friday, June 17, 2011

New Scrappy Moms Stamps!!!!!

Happy Friday everyone!  I'm so excited because today we begin sneak peeks for TWO new sets of Scrappy Moms Stamps.  For my card today, I used Good Eats....this set is just FABULOUS!  I just love it and had such a hard time deciding which sentiment I wanted to use first.


Here is my card....


I used my favorite paper pack of all time....K and Company, Carolyn Gavin.  I love this paper....I wish I could buy a whole stack of just this print!  The basket is from Pop-Up Neighborhood. It has apples with it but I cut that portion off and then cut some Create a Critter apples (hide contours to hide the face).  My card base is 4-1/2 x 6-1/4.  I have a whole box of A6 size envelpes so I've been doing a lot of cards this size.  The red cardstock is Bazzill Basics.  I love this card....the color combo is so bright and happy. 

Stop by tomorrow to see another cute card with the second new stamp set Yankee Doodle Dandy.  This is perfect for July 4th and for honoring all our Military heros.

Be sure to check out all the amazing projects from the rest of Scrappy Moms Design Team.


And our Guest Designer this month, Sandra.


Head on over to  SMS  now to order your new stamps.  Melanie and Tammy are offering FREE SHIPPING now through June 30th!

12 comments:

  1. This is fabulous sweetie! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so, so cute! I love how you tied the bow on the basket!

    {{HUGS}}
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!! I love these stamps:) I had to go and order them...yeah! Can't wait!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Adorable.. I have this one on my LIST.. LOVE IT!

    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very colorful! Love the paper and the little bushel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it - the apple paper is so adorable! Great card, Corri! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The background paper is great! TFS
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute!! I love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so so cute! I love the apple paper and the bow around the bushel is great!
    {hugs!}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card! Love the sentiment and the background paper matches perfectly. So cute! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute bushel card! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is just too cute and the background paper is Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete