Friday, July 15, 2011

New Scrappy Moms Stamps!

Happy Friday!  I'm so excited today to show you guys the brand new Scrappy Moms Stamps sets.  They are both so cute and have some fabulous sentiments and fonts.  The first set is "Happy Camper".

While I was at my LSS I saw this fun paper from Cosmo Cricket....I had to have it .  It works perfectly with the camper from Campin' Critters.

I cut the little camper from Campin Critters at 2.5".  The plaid paper is one side of the sheet and the cars/trailer is on the other side.  I just cut a 1" x 5-1/2" strip for my header and added some baker's twine.     So cute!

The second stamps set is called "Quirky Quotes". 

I love this set and instantly had a ton of ideas for cute cards to make with it. But I just couldn't pass this up...

I found the "brief" cut in the Silhouette online store and thought it was so fun.  I made this note pad cover from kraft cardstock and then decorated with paper from Echo Park.  I have a little tutorial on how to make this notepad cover here.

Be sure to check out all the design team members...they will all have some fantastic projects
with these new sets.

Guest Designer
 
Head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to order your new stamps!

12 comments:

  1. So fun! Love them both...super cool! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards corri! Love the briefs..lol, I didn't think of that! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the CUTEST.. two of my absolute FAVORITE sentiments! Love them!

    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun projects! Wonderful camp card - great paper! I'm lovin' those briefs haha! Glad to be joining you this month! :)
    hugs, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Laura are hilarious with your BRIEFS!!!

    Both cards are super cute!!! That camper paper is PERFECT...love it!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just soooooo soooooo cute! Love the car/camper paper and the camper cut on the first card. And those briefs on the second one is just way to cute!!! Loving these stamp sets. You are such an enabler. I'll have to have Quirky Quotes one for sure!! Love your cards!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of your projects, Corri! Can't wait to get my already-ordered new SM sets! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all super cute, not sure which one I like best!! Ordered both sets this a.m. and can't wait to get them!!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness both cards are adorable, but the briefs are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are so cute!! LOVE the camper card!

    ReplyDelete