Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Digi Bistro Color Challenge - You're the Best!

Hi everyone!  I'm so excited to show you guys my first card as part of the Digi Bistro Design Team.  We are having a color challenge this week so you guys have a chance to meet the designers.  Here are our colors...

Here is what I came up with...

This adorable little flower is from the Flower Frenze SVG set.



All the paper on my card is from Echo Park and the sentiment is from the new 
Scrappy Moms stamp set - Raining Cats and Dogs.  This set available now so head on over to
Scrappy Moms to get yours.

Head on over to Lauren's Creative to check out her adorable card. 

The Design Team:
Corri (Me)

3 comments:

  1. This card is so cheerful! Super cute :)

    www.shortycreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! I love it! The colors make me happy!

    ReplyDelete