Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Annoucement - New Design Team!

This is my second post....scroll down for Cricut Cardz Challenge!

Hi guys!  I'm back today to share with you some super exciting news!  I'm so happy to be joining
Lori Whitlock's Desgin Team.

Lori has an amazing line of SVG and DXF files available on her blog and through the Silhouette store.   She also designs some of the fabulous paper collections for Echo Park, one of my favorite paper companies.  I feel so honored to be selected to be part of the team with some awesome designers.

Here is the rest of the team.

Joy Dickson - http://joyslife.com/

Here are some of Lori's latest additions to her shop.  Isn't this gingerbread house fabulous?  I can't wait to cut this....so cute!





Thanks so much for stopping by.  I can't wait to share some adorable holiday projects with these fun cuts! 

13 comments:

  1. Congrats Corri! Cannot wait to get to know you better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Corri on the new design team!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO CONGRATS!!!!!! You are going to be super busy my crafty friend =)

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corri! I am so super excited for you!! I can not wait to see what you create next!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Corri! So fun, I can't wait to see what you make!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Corri! What awesome and exciting news!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with - I LOVE Lori's designs and you are a perfect match!
    Lowri
    http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats and so looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Corri!
    You house is so pretty. i like the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge congrats to you sweetie...yay!! Lori is super lucky to have you!! Can't wait to see your DT creations! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete