Monday, October 10, 2011

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek #4

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I've got another pretty card to show you using the new Scrappy Moms Stamps set - Believe in Miracles.

The paper is from Echo Park - Victoria Garden.  The bird/cage are from the Cricut Circle cartridge Sophie and the label is from Once Upon a Princess.   For the scallop border, I welded two borders from MS Elegant Cake. 

Scrappy Moms is offering free shipping now through October 16!  So head on over to take advantage of the sale.

I linking my card up to the Link Up for Pink event hosted by Celeste over at Touched by a Butterfly and Gaby at Gaby Creates. 

This weekend I am hosting a blog hop with some of my DT sisters to celebrate my birthday!
Scrappy Moms and Paper Issues are sponsoring so we have some fun blog candy!  I hope you guys can come hop along with us.




8 comments:

  1. Oh wow such a beautiful card. I love it.
    Thank you so much for linking up with us for Link Up for Pink.
    Celeste
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo pretty. I love your colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design and color combo, great card!
    Thanks for joining us at LUFP with a beautiful pink creation! ~Gaby
    www.gabycreates.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty!! I love the way the black pops off the pink. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS card Corri!! Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink....still time to enter another FAB PINK creation!
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete