Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Doodlecharms

Hi everyone!  I hope you guys all had a great weekend.  We had a busy one working at our annual Cub Scout barbeque.
It's time for another Scrappy Moms Stamps - Terrific Tuesdays Challenge.  This week we are using Doodlecharms....with all the fun, new Cricut cartridges coming out it's easy to forget about this classic cart.  This one has something for every holiday and the cuts are very easy to assemble. 

This card is a little bigger than the ones I usually make....it's 4-1/4 x 6-1/2.  It fits in an A6 envelope.  The paper is from K and Company.  We can't wait to see what everyone comes up with the cartridge....if you don't have Doodlecharms you can use a similiar cut or SVG file. 

Head on over to Scrappy Moms to link up!

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the papers and colors you used. Your bow and tag are awesome. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great apple card. I love Doodlecharms. I use it all the time.

    Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!! Pretty bright red and pink color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card!! I tend to forget the older cartridges, too. Love the bg papers. The stirpes are great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your card today. The apple paper is darling. Love K&Co.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love that bow, its so pretty! I have that cartridge and have yet to use it! Im going to have to dig it out for this challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOO cute Corri!!! I have that paper and LOVE it =)

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete