Friday, October 7, 2011

Two New Scrappy Moms Stamps set!

Happy Friday everyone!  Scrappy Moms has two brand new stamps sets and they are fabulous! 
Here they are....


Scrappy Moms is donating $2 from the sale of each of these for cancer research and support.




For my card today I cut the hat and card base  from Winter Woodland.  The label is from Lacy Labels.

Scrappy Moms is having a FREE SHIPPING SALE!  All orders placed between now and October 16 will have free shipping!


The rest of the design team will be featuring projects from this set all week so be sure to check them out (link on my side bar).   Also be sure to visit our Guest Designer....Heather!

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Perfect for the sentiment!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't comment unless I do it anonymously, lol! Oh, I love this! The "non-traditional" Christmas colors are my new favorite. I love to see something other than red and green, lol!

    {{HUGS}}
    Laura
    www.makinprettythings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cori - I LOVE IT! The colors are PERFECT - wintery but not the trational red and white! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty is this....love the colours sweetie so inspirational...hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so very pretty Corri!! You are such an enabler!! I'm headed over to order right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness Miss Cori!!! I love everything about this card...the colors, the glitz, the shape, the sentiment...EVERYTHING!!!
    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love anything to do with snow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love the sparkly hat and I forget how much I love Winter Woodland...I'm going to have to look at it again! {hugs!}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card...I really need to bust out my Winter Woodland Cartridge, I think i've only used it once!

    ReplyDelete