Monday, November 14, 2011

Echo Park Fresh Face Designer Submission

Hi everyone!  I've been wanting to submit an application from Echo Park's Fresh Face designer call for the last few months but always seem to run out of time.  So I decided to get it done for sure this month!  If you've followed my blog for a while you know I LOVE Echo Park.  Here are a few of my favorite projects that I've made recently using Echo Park.

This is a little mini album I made using a tutorial from K Werner Designs.

I used paper and elements from the For the Record collection and a few stamps from Papertrey Ink.



I think this would be a funway to carry a few important lists and photos around with you and I love the fact that it is made with one sheet of paper.  


My second project was created the Echo Park Apothecary Emporium collection.  I used a SVG file from SVG Attic for this pretty witches hat.  I gathered some black party streamer with my sewing machine for hat band. 


My third project was created using the For the Record Collection.  I used the Cricut Lite Cartridge Lacy Labels for the mat behind the Echo Park typewriter and for my sentiment.

I added a piece of vintage lace from my stash and a sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps.

These are just a few of my projects with Echo Park.  I had a difficult time deciding....I love all the projects I've made with these fabulous paper collections.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

2 comments: