Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hooray, It's Turkey Day!

Hi everyone!  Today is my first post as a member of the Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team.  They have the most amazing variety of ribbon and trim....you're definitely going to want to check them out.

I made a super cute Thanksgiving card using the orange ribbon from the Fall Twill Assortment.  I love how easily this ribbon ties...the bow came out perfect.

I cut my card base from Wild Card and the turkey from Simply Charmed at 1.75"h.  The label is from Once Upon a Princess and the sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Stamps set - The Charmed Life.

It's also time for a new Cricut Cardz Challenge....the challenge is to make a Thanksgiving card using any the card feature off of any cartridge. Head on over to CardzTV to link up!

12 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love that circle card. TFS--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for this week's challenge. I love that scalloped circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great card and I love the little turkey sitting there all ready to be eatten. You did awesome.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corri- This is the cutest card. I love when I see designs using cuts I didn't know were on cartridges--like that turkey and that pretty label. Sometimes I'm ashamed of myself for not keeping better track of my cartridges. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another super cute card! You are so talented! TFS. Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job this week CCC DT mate! Love the colors and your turkey looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card for this week's challenge. The turkey really turned out well.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    CardzTV team member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh Corri...I was JUST looking at this stamp set yesterday and saw this sentiment...I had forgotten it was on there!!! I LOVE it! That card base is one of my faves!!! SUPER CUTE =)

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE IT! The shape is perfect for the little platter and turkey! Super card, Corri! :D

    - mel

    ReplyDelete