Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Really Reasonable Ribbon - Ornament


Hi everyone!  Today is my Desgin Team day for Really Reasonable Ribbon. For my project today, I have a pretty ribbon ornament.




These are so fun and easy to make!  I have a little mini tutorial over on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog.

You can also make these pretty balls into topiaries.  Here is one I made for July  4th.


To create this pretty topiary...cut 4" length of ribbon and hot glue the ends together for form a circle. 
Use straight pins to attached the loops to a foam ball.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. WOW. These are super cute. I love the Christmas one, but that 4th of July one is gorgeous. Gonna have to check out your tutorial.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super neat idea! It looks so hard to do from the finished photo~!

    ReplyDelete