Friday, December 9, 2011

Really Reasonable Ribbon - Recipe Exchange

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! It's cold and wet here so it's a perfect weekend for baking and craftting!  This week over at Really Reasonable Ribbon we are sharing some of our favorite recipes and food packaging ideas.
I have a simple but delicous recipe to share with you. These are perfect for a last minute gift because they only take a few minutes to make.


Ingredients:
1 package dark chocolate chips
2/3 cup dry roasted peanuts
3 cups chow main noodles

Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave and then add nuts and noodles. Stir until well coated.

Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper and let them set. You can put them in the refrigerator to speed things up.

So simple but soooo yummy!

To package them, I used a little paint can that previously held some Prima Flowers.



The lid on this can has a scalloped edge with holes punched in it. I used some beautiful Ruby Red satin ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon to weave in and out of the holes and then tied a bow. I think it's the perfect touch to this little gift.  I know my kids' teacher would love this.

Head on over to the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog to check out all the other great recipes.  I can't wait to try them...they all look fabulous!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment