Sunday, January 15, 2012

Valentine's Day at RRR and Paper Issues



Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a great weekend.  The new challenge over at Really Reasonable Ribbon is Valentine's day with ribbon. 

Here's my project....
I cut the lamb from the Country Life cartridge and embossed him with the Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls folder.
The heart is from Create a Critter.  I just love this Ginham ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon....I couldn't wait to use it.
The sentiment is from the new Scrappy Moms Stamps - Crazy for You .

Click here to head on over to RRR to link up your project.


Today is also the start of a new Valentine's day theme at Paper Issues.
Click the button to head on over....we might feature you on the Paper Issues blog.


Paper Issues Blog Design


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this ribbon and card.. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So absolutely adorable. I LOVE LOVE our little lamb( he inspired me to want this sentiment).. just perfect...
    ♥Tam

    ReplyDelete