Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge - Wearing of the Green


Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a great week!  It's Spring break here and we are having some awesome weather.  Me and the kids have been hanging out and enjoying being outside.

It's time for a new Cricut Cardz Challenge.  This week's challenge is ”Wearing of the Green”! Make a card for St. Patrick’s Day using any cartridges you’d like, with GREEN as the main color.



I've had this green ribbon for a while and have been dying to use it on a St. Patty's Day card. 
The card base is from Birthday Bash.  On my Gypsy, I laid three shamrocks from Paper Doll Dress Up on top of the base. 
Then I put a pieced of green DCWV paper on the inside to show throught the cuts.

We can't wait to see your projects!  Click here to link up!


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Corri! I love your ribbon!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning! That ribbon is FAB! TFS :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ribbon =) Jennifer DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out sooo pretty for this weeks challenge! I LOVE the ribbon and the glittery shamrocks! :O)

    Theresa (CCC DT SISTER)

    ReplyDelete