Friday, March 23, 2012

Jinger Adams Design Team Call

Happy Friday!  I hope you guys all have something fun planned for this weekend.  We have opening day of baseball/softball season on Saturday so things are about to get really busy!  We love it!

I have a cute project to show you today that I made for the Jinger Adams Design Team call. 

I cut this cute little Russian doll with my Cameo.  The file (along with the little flags) is from Lori Whitlock

This beautiful floral paper is from October Afternoon- Sidwalks Collections.  I love this entire collection but this pattern paper is my favorite.  I'm  a little sad that it is almost gone.

I made made this little gift bag/box to coordinate with the card.  The box is from Dollar Tree. You can purchase twelve of these for a $1.  I keep them on hand....there are perfect for little treat bags but would also hold a small gift.....like earings or a gift card.  The flower is also from Lori Whitlock....I cut it in three sizes and then added some Martha Stewart glitter.  I had to resist the urge to add a ribbon to this...apparently I think everything needs a ribbon!  I even had one tied to the handle but decided it was better without it.

The senitments on both project are from the Scrappy Moms Stamps set - Mini Messages.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


15 comments:

  1. Cute and best wishes on making the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute set, Corri! Good luck on the DT call! You would be an asset on Jinger's team! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable Corri. Love the image too. great deals you have found. Good luck on the DT.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corri, This project is awesome! I need to head out to Dollar Tree! lol Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project! Love that paper line. Might have to head to the dollar tree to pick some of these up! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Cute!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute projects! I keep those little dollar tree bags on hand all the time too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Corri,
    Such a cute project. I love the colors and the matching bag. So creative!! Thanks for sharing with us. Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck Corri! (not that you need it) These projects are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute set! I love the colors and papers! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW this paper set is so pretty and I love your little Russian doll. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for submitting for the
    Jinger Adams Design Team Call
    The Scrapbooking Queen
    Design Team Leader &
    Social Media Coordinator
    www.thescrapbookingqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your project is fabulous… I ♥ the colors!!
    Wishing you a beautifully blessed weekend,
    **Lots of BIG Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww this card and gift bag is a darling duo! I love the fresh, pretty look and feel of your work! It's wonderful and best of luck on Jinger's new DT--I'm sure you would be a fabulous addition! Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete