Friday, March 30, 2012

Liz's Paper Loft - Guest Designer

Hi everyone!   My friend Liz over at Liz's Paper Loft recently had shoulder surgery.  I was happy to volunteer when she asked for some guest designers to fill in for her why she recovers.

I have a fun card for you today that I made with My Creative Time - Game Night 



The Details
Scallop Ovals - Nestabilities
Playing Cards, Sentiment and Heart - My Creative Time - Game Night
Charm - Epiphany Crafts Studio Shape tool
Banner Shape - Lori Whitlock
Pattern Paper - Echo Park - Happy Days

Thanks so much for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card Corri! Love the paper and stamps :)
    TFS
    jessica
    eschfamily@yahoo.com
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Corri!! I love that black and white striped paper. And the hand of cards. Our son-in-law would so love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corri ~ I just have to say this card ROCKS! I LOVE the background paper! The stripes are so fun! The charm is so charming and the perfect touch! Great job!

    ReplyDelete