Friday, March 9, 2012

Really Reasonable Ribbon - Thank You Card

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a great week!  It's hard to believe Spring Break is next week.  I need to come up with some plans to keep my kids entertained! 

I have a pretty card for you today using a ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon March club assortment.


The Details
Flower Pot - Cricut Freshly Picked 2.5"h
Pattern Paper - Echo Park This and That, Graceful (designed by Lori Whitlock)
Ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon - March Ribbon Club assortment
Sentiment - Scrappy Moms - Mini Messages

Thanks so much for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Love the potted flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love it's CAS look.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! It is so perfect, the colors the flowers just everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and sweet! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete