Saturday, March 17, 2012

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peak #2

Hi everyone! I'm back with another Sneak Peek of the new SMS.  In case you missed yesterday's post, here is the new set.
And check out the new pinwheel die!  It makes the cutest little pinwheels!

Here is my card for today.

I used Echo Park Dots and Stripes and This and That Graceful paper and the balloon is also from the Graceful collection.  The clouds are punched with my Fiskars cloud punch.

Head on over to Scrappy Moms to order your new set and die.


4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this!!! Love the balloon, the papers and that cloud punch. And of course the sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Corri! Love this paper! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT! Hot air ballons are so pretty - great card! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! I love that color combination!

    ReplyDelete