Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lori Whitlock Desgin Teams Day - Happy Bee Day!

This is my second post for today....click here for Cricut Cardz Challenge!

I'm back with a cute project that I made with files from Lori Whitlock.





I cut the milk carton tote from  DCWV cardstock and the milk cartons from the Echo Park - Hello Summer paper which Lori desgined.  This is definitely got to be one of my all time favorite paper collections.  The color are perfect for my style!
The shaped label and the cute little bee are also Lori Whitlock files and are available in the Silhouette store.  This cute milk carton tote is brand new...you can find it HERE!
  I think it would be fun to fill one carton with some candy and the other with a small gift. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. That is the cutest thing I've seen! Love the papers and that milk carton is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Corri, Love the Daisies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute.


    Rosiemini@gmail.com
    Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete