Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Slice of Heaven - Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek


Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  I have a cute card for you today using the new Scrappy Moms set - Mom's Diner.  These sentiments are so cute!


I cut the card base with the Cricut Birthday Bash cartridge.  The little pizza slice is from Simply Charmed and the tag is from Sweet Treats.   I thought this gingham paper from My Mind's Eye was a perfect match! 

Head on over to Scrappy Moms to check out both the new sets!

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun colorful card! Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorable Corri...super cute! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! It makes me wish I was in a pizzaria, YUM! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete