Thursday, July 12, 2012

Lori Whitlock Design Team Day - Congrats!


Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a great week!  It's my day over at Lori Whitlock's blog.  She has some really adorable new files in her shop.
I used the new hot air balloon file and Congrats gift card box.





I used Echo Park - Hello Summer cloud paper for the background.  I embossed the die cut clouds with the Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls folder.  The balloon panels are embossed with the Swiss Dots folder.   The sentiment is from
Scrappy Moms Stamps - Designer's Choice amd this awesome rainbow ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

This gift card box is so pretty it really doesn't need any embellishment  but I added some cute little flowers from Recollections just to tie the color scheme together.   Lori has several different versions of this box in the shop....Happy Birthday, Thank You and several very pretty ornate designs.  This box is super simple to assemble....perfect for last minute gifts.  I NEVER have a gift ready when the kids need one for a party....this will be my go to box. All I have to do is grab a gift card and I'll be done.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment