Sunday, July 1, 2012

Really Reasonable Ribbon - Child's Birthday + Ribbon


Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a great weekend!   We have a new challenge up today over at
Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The challenge is Children's Birthday plus Ribbon.

Here's my card.

I cut this cute little Dalmation from the Creat A Critter cartridge and the shaped mat from Lacy Labels.  I used a Peachy Keen stamp for his face.  The paper is from Echo Park.  I added some cute buttons and hemp cord from this set.
The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms - Raining Cats and Dogs.

Head on over to RRR to link up you project!

4 comments:

  1. So ADORABLE!! I love the black background paper! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just so precious!! I so love the Dalmation and the papers you used. Fabulous card Corri!! I love it and that sentiment is great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tooo cute!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete