Sunday, July 22, 2012

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek #2 - Sweet!

Hi everyone!  I have another pretty card using the newly released 
Scrappy Moms Stamps - Blast from the Past.  This set has some really fun sentiments that will be great with all the retro cuts that are out right now. 
The second new set is Many Thanks.


Here's my card....
I cut this cute cupcake card with my Cameo and this file by Lori Whitlock.   The cupcake slides down into the wrapper.  The little pink flowers are made with one of Lori Whitlock's spiral flower.  I ran them through the Xyron and sprinkled them with clear glitter before rolling them.  
The paper, "Special Day" sticker and flag are all from October Afternoon - Cakewalk.

Head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to get these fabulous new stamps!  Be sure to check out the rest of the design team for some more projects....you can find links on my side bar.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. So adorable!! I love the little banner flag with the flowers! Great card! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, Corri, you are a master of Cameo! I can totally picture this as a magazine cover! So beautiful! The glittered flowers are very cute and pretty. I will try my Xyron with this technique! Thank you so much for sharing and joining the Shaping Up blog hop! :) So happy that you could join us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the papers and that little flag! Thanks for linking up to our blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corri, this is wonderful! I loved it even before I opened up the bigger pic, but when I did and saw all your little details, wow! Love it! I'm totally enamored with those glittered mini roses! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us!

    ReplyDelete