Thursday, October 25, 2012

I am a brave girl....

Hi everyone!  I can't believe it's Thursday already!  This week is flying by.  I hope you are all having a great week so far. 

I have had so much fun playing with the Unity Stamps and Paper Issues kit 
I got for for the co hop we did over the weekend.  
(You still have time to hop here for a chance to one of three $50 stamp packages from Unity.)

Here is another card I made with my goodies....

This card is a little bigger than the ones I normally make.
It's  4-1/2"h x 6-1-/4"w.  
I cut the bird with my Cameo...I found this file from Donna Downey in the Silhouette Store.
I used  color shine on some paper flowers from my stash and layered them with a paper doily and a die cut from the kit. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment