Friday, October 19, 2012

Jinger Adams Design Team


I'm so excited to show you guys my first project with Jinger's awesome new paper lines. 

I used the Pop-Up staircase card  along with some papers from both collections. 



I used my Silhouette to cut the rosettes, box, butterflies and shaped label

 I added some bling in the center of each rosette.  This is a glitter brad that I had in my stash. 
For my sentiment, I trimmed a v shaped into a small strip of paper and tucked it behind my rosette before adhere to the box. 


I trimmed a small piece of the beautiful peacock feather trim and tucked it behind my rosette.

Be sure to head over to Jinger's new website.  You can order these two fabulous new lines....use the code BIRTHDAY to save 15%. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

4 comments:

  1. Bleeek....Gorgeous!! That paper looks great too! I wasn't sure what I'd ever do with that one. Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like nothing better than Orange and Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Corri! I love the colors and the step card it BEAUTIFUL! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Wow and double Wow!! super cute my very talented friend:) love all of your projects... you are always amazing me with you creativity and talent. great job.
    {loves}
    scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete