Friday, November 23, 2012

Lori Whitlock Desgin Team Day

It's my turn up on Lori Whitlock's blog today. 

Lori has been adding the cutest new Christmas files to the shop!.
I love the  new Christmas Treat Bag Holders.

I made the snowman one....these are super simple to assemble and would be perfect for class parties. 
The new 3d Santa Pillow Box is available in the Silhouette Store.  This box is big enough to hold some treats or a gift card.  So adorable!
Head on over to Lori's Shop to see all the new files! 
Use the code HOLIDAY30 to save 30% through Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I love this!! I had already seen it and purchased it on The Silhouette Store!!! Made the santa and the snowman toppers!!! LOVE it!!! The kids love it too!! got to make around a 100 this year!!

    ReplyDelete