Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Lori Whitlock Design Team Day - Warmest Wishes

It's my turn up over on Lori Whitlock's blog today. I've been wanting to do a gift box like this for a while but never really found a file that would work until I saw Lori's new 4 cupcakes box.  
I am a big coffee drinker and love my Keurig machine so when I saw the cupcake box I thought it would be perfect for sharing some of my favorite flavors with my coffee loving friends. 
In the Silhouette Studio software, I sized the cupcake box to 58%.  Four K-cups fit in perfectly.
 I embellished my cute little box with some shapes from these sets.
Mug 
This pretty snowflake paper is from Echo Park - Happy Holidays Mini Theme Collections which Lori designed.  I love the the colors in this collection!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Be sure to visit Lori's Shop to see all the new files she's adding for the holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment