Monday, November 12, 2012

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek #3

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  Scrappy Moms released two new stamp sets on Friday. 


I have another cute card for you using the new Critter Crazy sets.

The pattern paper on this card is from Echo Park and the bee hive, branch and bees are all from one file by Sweet Afton  from the Silhouette Store.  I punched the clouds with my Fiskars cloud punches and embossed them and added some glitter. 
I'm definitely in a glitter stage right now.....it seems like I want to add glitter to everything! 
Head on over to Scrappy Moms to get your new stamps!
 

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Corri! I love the embossing on the clouds. :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest little card ever Corri..You are amazing!!
    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete