Friday, December 21, 2012

Lori Whitlock Design Team Day!

Happy Friday, everyone!  I'm sure you guys are just like me....running around trying to get things finished up for Christmas.  I have most of my shopping finished but still need to wrap gifts.  Lori Whitlock recently added these cute snowflake charms to the shop. They are a fast and easy way to dress up a package. 
IMG_4041
I wrapped my package in white butcher paper, added a tulle bow and the snowflake charm.
I made a coordinating card using Lori's Snowflake Thank You Card  and a bracket shape from this set for my sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  This adorable snowflake paper is from the Echo Park mini theme - Happy Holidays which Lori designed.  I love the non traditional colors in this collections!

Be sure to visit Lori's shop to see all the latest shapes.
Use the code MERRY to save 25% of your $5+ order. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

1 comment: