Friday, January 4, 2013

Birthday Wishes


Happy Friday, everyone!  I have a cute birthday card to share with you guys today.
I used the My Mind's Eye Hootenany  Six By Six paper pads.  I love these small paper pads....they  are a great way to build your paper collection with out spending a fortune. They are perfect for card making. 

IMG_2150BirthdayWishesRRRMA
I cut the cupcake with my Cameo from this file from Lori Whitlock.  I didn't use the cupcake wrapper portion of the cut. The button is from October Afternoon - Cakewalk Collection and the sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps.

Thanks so for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. Super cute. Love the papers.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Love the colors!
    Tracy :)
    tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card and fun color combo! Your card would make a great submission for this week's anything "sweet" challenge at Red Carpet Studio. :)

    Ashley
    http://redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete