Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lori Whitlock - Conversation Heart Box


Hi everyone!  I've already started thinking about things my kids can give their classmates for Valentine's Day. 
I love this Conversation Heart Box from Lori Whitlock.    This would be so fun filled with some M& Ms or Jelly Beans.  I cut it at full size (finished size if 4"h x 3"w) but you could reduce the size a little and still have plenty of room for treats.

IMG_4384conversationbox


This pretty pattern paper is from the Echo Park - Love Story Collection.  I love this paper....so pretty and it can be used for things other than Valentine's Day. 
I embellished my box with some of these flowers and a couple of sticker from the paper collection.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Come back tomorrow for a brand new Scrappy Moms Stamps release! 


2 comments: