Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Sky's the Limit - Lori Whitlock Creative Team

I love hot air balloons so when I saw Lori's new hot air balloon card I couldn't wait to make it.

IMG_4941

This card goes together very easily and would be perfect for almost any occasion.  I added a small flag for my sentiment.  
I used paper from Echo Park - Hello Summer collection which Lori designed.  I love the bright colors on this collection.  This sentiment is from Scrappy Mom Stamps- Designer's Choice. 

Be sure to check out Lori's shop to see all the latest files. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!





12 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a pretty card! It's original and I agree, can be used for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card - so fun and happy. I love paper-piecing and I would certainly hand-cut this if I had to :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter has always loved hot air balloons - this would be a perfect card for her. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Love the hot air balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Corri, I just love that bright orange against the blue background. It really pops. Lots of uses for this pattern. Thanks

    ReplyDelete