Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lori Whitlock Design Team - Carrot Boxes


Lori Whitlock just added this adorable carrot box to the Silhouette Store. 
 I just love it and couldn't wait to cut it.
IMG_5709carrotbasket


I cut the carrots as sized in the file.   I ebossed the green tops with the 
Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls embossing folder.  These would be perfect filled with jelly beans for Easter. 

I cut this adorable 3d Easter Basket at 10" wide so I could fit the carrots inside. 
I probably should have gone a little larger...maybe 11.5" so the carrots fit a little better.  
This basket it so cute...it just takes to brads to hold it together.   
The paper on my project today is all from Echo Park - All about a Boy. 


2 comments:

  1. To cute. Love the carrots.

    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AMAZING!!very CUTE!
    Have a wonderful Easter,
    Midgalia

    ReplyDelete