Friday, March 22, 2013

L.O.V.E.


Hi everyone!  I wanted to share a pretty card I made recently for Card Annex
IMG_4979LOVEcrop
I cut the heart with my Silhouette Cameo using this scallop heart from Lori  Whitlock.
The pattern paper is from Pink Paislee - Secret Crush.  I added some scrabble tiles and lace from my stash to make a pretty card that would be great for Valentine's or anytime you want to let someone know you love them

Speaking of love, I wanted to share an updated picture of our new puppy!
She's getting big fast and we are having so much fun with her....
IMG_5419puppy

I hope you all have a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Corri this is gorgeous. I love that you added the scrabble tiles to your card. What a perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card,Very pretty,Beautiful puppy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my glob! Your puppy is so beautiful, Corri!!

    ReplyDelete