Friday, March 15, 2013

Scrappy Mom Stamps March Release

Happy Friday!  Scrappy Moms has just released two new stamps sets.  From the Inside Out 2 and Bear Necessities!  They are both fabulous sets!



I made a cute card with the Bear Necessities set. There are so many adorable sentiments on this set...perfect for all you bear images but they can also work for other things as well. 
IMG_5496Sunshine
I love this adorable sun and clouds that I found in the Silhouette Store.   The card base and blue mat are from a Pebbles Basics card making pad. 
Be sure to visit the rest of the SMS design team and our March guest designer Quick Chick Design to check out their projects.
Head on over to Scrappy Moms to get your new stamps! 


7 comments:

  1. So adorable! I love the colors - so fun. :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Corri...I was so close to making a sun card with this sentiment....I LOVE this sentiment!!!
    Your card is so bright and cherry!!! LOVE IT!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, I just bought this same exact image!!! I love how you double layered the clouds!! Super cute sentiment, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Corri! Bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I think I gushed about it on Facebook or somewhere yesterday. Today I pinned it! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Corri. Just love this card with your adorable sun. Saw you on the paper issues link up. I love connecting with other scrapbookers (now following you). Would love for you to stop by and say hi!
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete