Monday, June 24, 2013

Some Exciting New to Share!

This is my second post for today....click here for my Lori Whitlock Creative Team post.

I am so excited to announce that I am joining the SRM Stickers Design Team! 
I am honored to be part of an amazing group of designers and looking forward to working with all the fabulous products.  I fell in the love with SRM a few months ago when I won a giveaway and tried them out  for the first time.  The stickers have a clear background and blend seamlessly into the background of your project. 

Here is a quick project I made using files from Lori Whitlock and the "Say it with Stickers - 4th of July" set.

celebrate_freedom_card

I embellished a clear pillow box with a die cut firecracker and another sticker.

celebrate_freedom_set

Head on over to the SRM Stickers blog to meet the rest of the team! 


8 comments:

  1. Love your projects!! :) Congrats to you! And I look forward to creating with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Corri! So excited to be designing with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Congrats to ya! I'm so happy to be your teammie! Your card and pillow box are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Corri! I am so happy to be a member of this fantastic DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoot! Great job Corri! Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Can't wait to see what else you create! This project is ADORABLE! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete