Monday, July 1, 2013

Jinger Adams - I'm here for you!

Hi everyone!  I have a cute card to share that I made with the Sweet Tart Collection and some of the new Icon Stickers
pear_im_here_corri_garza
The stickers are so cute and have lots of glitter.  I love them.   They make it easy to put a card together quickly. The big scallop border is from Lori Whitlock.  I welded it to a rectangle to create my floral strip. 

You can check out the full Sweet Tart Collection here.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 












3 comments:

  1. This IS a cute card. Love the colors and the pears. Just wanted to let you know that I am following you through Bloglovin as well as by e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Card! Great Job friend! Whoop Whoop!!! I havent been to your blog in awhile! Geeze, I have switched over to bloglovin' so I am hoping to see what you design alot more often!
    loves-DT sista Madge

    ReplyDelete