Saturday, July 20, 2013

Scrappy Moms Stamps July Release - Choose Happiness


Hi everyone!  I'm back today with my second project for the July release of Scrappy Moms Stamps. 
Here is the new stamp set for this month....
And this fun new die....


For my project, I used paper from Simple Stories - I Heart Summer. 

choose_happiness

I trimmed down one of the pattern paper sheets with this adorable pinwheel and added some flower stickers from the collection.  I used my Fiskars cloud punch to create the clouds and stamped my sentiment on a strip of paper trimmed into a banner shape.  

Head on over to Scrappy Moms to pick up these new stamps and the fun new die! 

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh - I LOVE IT! This is one of my favorite stamps ever and it is perfect on your card. :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy card' I love this sentiment!!!

    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corri!!! I LOVE this card...soooo sweet!!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete