Thursday, September 26, 2013

Lori Whitlock Design Team Day - Buffet Markers with Fill Page

Hi everyone!  We always host Thanksgiving Dinner at our house and set it up buffet style.  I thought it would be fun to have some cute signs to label all the yummy dishes.  

I started with this bracket label.   I re sized it to 4"h x 4-1/2"w (make sure the aspect ration box is NOT checked)



Then on the replicate menu along the top select fill page. 
This feature allows you to adjust the size of the cut to make sure you get as many as possible from one 12 x 12 sheet.   The bracket points on the left and right make it very easy to line this up for scoring.  

I cut some pumpkins and flag shapes to add to my buffet markers for a useful and easy way to dress up Thanksgiving dinner.  
These could also be used as place markers or treat bag toppers.  
You could add some candy or a cookie to a bag and then staple this to the top.  

The paper I used here is from the Echo Park - Reflections Collection that Lori designed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment