Monday, December 23, 2013

Lori Whitlock Creative Team - Last Minute Gift Ideas


Hi everyone!  I am up on Lori Whitlock's blog today with some last minute gift ideas.  These gifts are perfect for when you realize you've forgotten someone.  I seem to do that every year!
  These quick and easy projects take just a few minutes to put together and are so adorable.

For my Subway Art plate, I purchase this square plate at Wal-Mart and cut Lori's square subway art file from red vinyl and applied it to the plate.  You could fill this with cookies and your friend will have a wonderful work of art to keep.


I give a lot of gift cards to teachers and kids in the family.  This mitten gift card holder is so adorable and could be used for a winter birthday as well.


And finally, this Snowman TicTac wrapper is so easy to make and makes a cute stocking stuffer. 



Check out Lori's shop for several other great last minute gift ideas like the  gum wrapper snowman!   It's super cute! 

I hope you all have a very, merry Christmas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment