Tuesday, January 14, 2014

SRM Stickers - Birthday Celebration!

Hi everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card and treat box that I made for the SRM Booth at CHA. 
SRM is now carrying vinyl which is a perfect compliment to their clear boxes.   I cut a party hat from the Silhouette Store and added to the front of a rectangle clear box.
corri_garza_SRM_clear_box

I cut a round tag from white card stock and applied a sticker from the new
Take 2 Stickers by the Dozen and tied it with some solid twine. 

corri_garza_SRM_celebrate_card

To create my card, I welded two scallop squares to create a card base and then applied some of the border stickers.  I cut "celebrate" word art from vinyl and applied it to the card.  Vinyl is a great choice for intricate cuts since it saves the trouble of trying to neatly apply glue to the small details.




corri_garza_SRM_set

Head on over to SRM Stickers to check out all the newly release products! 


2 comments:

  1. I love your treat box and the card. The colors are so bight and happy!
    Thanks for sharing your creation.
    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete